[geocentrism] Re: Noah's ArK and old technologies

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esdras

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  What is 'Esdras' Philip?

Jack

philip madsen wrote:       In 10 chapters fron Esdras to Daniel the dragon is
mentioned..  I spose this could be confused with the serpent..  but why? And
dragons in 17 places from Deut 32 to Malachias 1.
    3 But have hated Esau? and I have made his mountains a wilderness, and
  given his inheritance to the dragons of the desert.

  Philip..