[geocentrism] Re: NASA and the Moon

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:58:45 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Jack,

Then there are two consequences of your position:

1. The Bible's instruction that the World does not move has not been shown to
be false;

2. Since NASA continues to maintain that it did land on the Moon, EVERY other
claim that they have made since cannot be trusted.

We may thus proceed to investigate this geo/helio issue further, free from the
constraints of data supplied via NASA. This is the whole reason for my making a
meal of this issue.

Neville.

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK Neville I'll go along with you in that NASA did not do the Moon.