[geocentrism] Re: Magnitude of scale (Addendum)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:39:45 -0800 (PST)

What i said was right ..?..Each or both of earth's rotations in HC/AC are about
"an (singular) axis..?....There are two rotataions, each one is on and has it's
own axis(singular)..each individual axis is differnent from the other axis. The
two axis are not equivilent, in that they are not in the same direction.
However, they are both the exact same mechanical action/motion (rotation about
"an axis"[singular]) using the exact same stars and exact same camera..and thus
must produce the exact same observable effects...

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Allen D
One point I made was not sufficiently defined. I said in my earlier post -
     I can perceive only one axis of rotation --
  The reason I perceive only one axis of rotation is because that is what your
statement said -
    no differenece same action (rotaion about an axis) same stars,
  Notice that -- "... an axis ..." . 'an' axis is one axis -- not two, not many.

  National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.