[geocentrism] Mach's Principle

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:37:09 -0700 (PDT)

"In his book The Science of Mechanics (1893), Ernst Mach put forth the idea
that it did not make sense to speak of the acceleration of a mass relative to
absolute space. Rather, one would do better to speak of acceleration relative
to the distant stars. What this implies is that the inertia of a body here is
influenced by matter far distant. This had a great influence on Einstein and in
the development of his theory of general relativity."  Dana Romero
"Mach's Principle is the fundamental basis for and on which Relativity itself
exists... understanding this is the key to understanding the history of
Relativity as well as its fundamental premise... Einstein did not invent
relativity... He gave it new names... Relativity is Machian physics... and even
MS admits this... that is why it is very useful for understanding Relativity,
physics and the history of how and why we got to where we are."
Allen Daves

http://www.flickr.com/gift/