[geocentrism] Is this true evidence?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:17:38 +1000

I have yet to get to the Foucault pendulum thing, and as to how a rotating E
is meant to have an effect. Mean time I did once suggest a mechanism using a
gyro. Here is what I wrote some few years ago in my DIARY OF A MAD
PROFESSOR. at a time when geocentrism was not at issue with me.

"What if we set a gyroscope (flywheel) with a very high moment of enertia
(heavy) rotating at tangental/horizontal to the plain of the earth's
rotation and geared it (the gyro flywheel container on a shaft) to a chain
of drives? As the earth rotates the axis of the wheel will remain fixed in
space  but will appear to rotate relative to the earth observer and to the
gear chain at one revolution per day.  This rate at very high torque could
be geared up to a useful rotating speed to do work. This is the precession
momentum of rotation. Not practical but true. Work out the gear ratio."

So when I saw this article purporting to prove we are stationary, and not
being sufficiently educated to follow it I ask the boffins to look at it. I
left out the cosmic background part as that seems to be only assumptive
anyway.

Quote:
The Motionless Earth at the Centre of the Universe
Yves Nourissat*
The commentary on the Apostles' Creed in the Catechism of the Council of
Trent (p.29
English translation, McHugh and Callon) states that God commanded the Earth
to stand in the
midst of the world (Universe), rooted in its own foundation.
This truth of faith in which the Fathers believed would now seem to be
confirmed by
contemporary scientific observations. The movement of the Foucault pendulum
during solar
eclipses is one of the observations, and another is the minus 2.7° Kelvin
cosmic background
radiation.
Nobel prize winner Maurice Allais noticed that during the eclipse of 30th
June 1954 the
rotation of the oscillation plane of his paraconic pendulum changed when the
moon passed in
front of the sun. Similarly, during the eclipse of 15 Feb 1961, Jeverdan,
Rusu and Antonesco
observed that a Foucault pendulum not only changed the rotation of its
oscillation plane, but
instead of becoming lighter became heavier during the phenomenon. These
observations
indicate the immobility of the earth, because if the Foucault effect was due
to the rotation of
the earth upon itself, it is difficult to understand why the effect would be
interrupted when the
moon eclipses the sun. Moreover, the increased heaviness of the pendulum
suggests that
gravitation is not a phenomenon of attraction of masses between themselves,
as was taught by
Newton. end Quote.

Two questions occur to me. Does everything get heavier at this eclipse?  Or
only the gyrating pendulum...HmmmmMaybe the hughjumpers should go for the
record during an eclipse....lol