[geocentrism] Re: Intelligence report: U.S. antiterror ally Pakistan 'on the edge'

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:56:35 -0800

I think that we each should do what we are capable of doing. Certain things that 'Jesus' prayed for, like the resurrection of 'Lazarus', would not have taken place without prayer.

Perhaps a day and an hour has been decreed from long ago (the demons ask 'Jesus' if he has come to judge them before their time has come), but if that is that case, then the more suffering that we can prevent through prayer before that hour cometh, the better.

This is from my anti-predestination stance.

Philip, remind me please, are you vegetarian?

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com