[geocentrism] Re: Human fossils (or lack thereof)

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:17:12 -0800

Thanks Jack. No doubt there will be pros and cons regarding the Creationist position on these one or two specimens, but I'm more concerned at the moment with the apparent lack of quantity.

Why are we not finding human fossils in with the animal fossils?

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com

#3 'MOAB MAN', Dakota, modern human burial in solid Jurassic rocks - Dino rocks - see Joe Taylor's 'Fossil facts & Fantasies'.
#4 'MIOCENE MAN' in solid limestone rocks, see CSM leaflet etc.
    Let alone 'O.O.P.A.R.T.S'!! SHOWING HOW SOPHISTICATED OUR SO-CALLED 'BRUTE' ANCESTORS WERE...
See Rene Noorbergen's 'Secrets of the Lost Races' etc.
    BUT CAUTION - ALL OF THESE CLAIMS ARE CONTROVERSIAL, & RUBBISHED BY EVILOONIES SOMEWHERE OR OTHER - REMEMBER SATAN 'HAS GREAT ANGER KNOWING HE HAS ONLY ASHORT TIME LEFT' - ANY WHO DEPEND SOLELY UPON FOSSILS ETC FOR THEIR FAITH ARE GONNA BE 'SHIPWRECKED'.

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!