[geocentrism] Hubble

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandjlew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 19:20:00 +0100

Hi Neville,
Two weeks ago I looked a the 'New Scientist' and it had an article with
glowing reports about the Hubbell telescope now that its end is near. They
published a photo of the stars and as you described they had lots of stars
with sparkles! As you have said in the past this can only be done using a
'sparkle' filter - why would they want one on the telescope. Assuming it
hasn't then they must have been added later. Not good!