[geocentrism] Goofs

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:37:26 +1000

Allen did you goof or did I?

At the time I thought it was a typo mistake, and I must have taken it the wrong
way..

So therefore could you please correct the sentence in your diagram to say what
you meant..

You said, It is a fact that this motor will it will keep the same face to the
centre dot at all time..

Will you please correct the blunder of confusion marked in red, and rewrite
below the full sentence as you meant it... I asumed the "will it" bit was
somthing your fingers did while your brain was away.and I left it out of the
context.  But given your reaction, I must of goofed..  thanks.

Phil.

JPEG image