[geocentrism] Re: God and Science

  • From: sungenis@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:09:29 -0500

Wonderful. Perhaps, Renger, you can send a letter to Stephen Hawking and tell
him that "humility" is not a criterion for deciding cosmological issues, and
therefore he doesn't have to be considered proud when he is tempted to agree
with the observational evidence in the cosmos that the Earth is in the center.

Robert S.