[geocentrism] Re: Fwd: Fw: Re: geocentrist banned after one post

  • From: Mike <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 04:15:55 +0100

Hi Jack,

Sock puppets are not allowed on BA.  That is, having multiple logins so
that you can ask yourself questions under another identity etc.  Imagine
watching a political show where the politicians got to interview
themselves :)  Celestial Mechanics suspects that Thaxted was another
incarnation of the banned sock puppetier formerly known as
Dunash/Prince/Yul/Yannox/Armilus/Oyvey.

I sincerely hope that you guys can see from Gary's experience that you
don't get banned from BA for having a contraversal view, that's what
makes the place interesting, you only get banned for breaking the rules
and it applies equally to everyone there.

Regards,
Mike.