[geocentrism] Fw: This Company May Be the Biggest Threat to Your Future Health

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 12:44:31 -0400

the first article might interest you.

Father Jean Violette
2918 Tracy Avenue
Kansas City MO 64109
Phone 816 753 5853
Fax 816 756 1137

From: jm@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: jlviolette@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: This Company May Be the Biggest Threat to Your Future Health
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:59:26 -0500

Please use this link if you are having problems reading this newsletter:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/current.aspx
May 1, 2008 - Issue 1101The newsletters are also available via
RSS:http://rss.mercola.com/NL/rss.aspx

IMPORTANT NEWS if You Lead a Busy Life and Skip a Meal Now and Then
Don't waste your money on another meal replacement,
energy or protein bar before you read this...
Get Free Shipping On Your Entire Order

This Company May Be the Biggest Threat to Your Future Health
Is a terrifying new disease the tip of the iceberg of what they've created?

Why are Bats Dying?
You will be surprised at how these bat deaths can impact you.

Unbelievable Pictures of Whales in Maui
Must-see photos of humpback whales in action.

Diabetics Can Reverse Their Atherosclerosis
Do you know the simple tricks that can achieve this?

Demand for Raw Milk Continues to Grow
What do these people know that you don't?

Subscribe Now!
Search for your
Health Answers!
Most Popular Products
Unsubscribe

Discover a New and Improved Omega-3 Delivery System...

Now you can get your omega-3's, antioxidants, and other amazing Antarctic Pure
Krill ingredients faster and easier than ever before*. New and Improved Krill
Oil uses a unique nutrient delivery process that allows for greater nutrient
bioavailability and absorption*. Let your overall health soar to new levels.
Discover the 'Best of the Best' Green Teas with Incredible Antioxidant Levels

This is your exclusive opportunity to get a remarkable Matcha green tea
straight from the sacred tea plantations of Japan. Not only is this unique
green tea high in beneficial antioxidants, it's great tasting as well. Unlike
many Matcha green teas, our brilliant jade-colored tea is Certified Organic,
hand-harvested and granite ground to thoroughly preserve the health-promoting
nutrients.
Discover the 'Best of the Best' Green Teas with Incredible Antioxidant Levels

This is your exclusive opportunity to get a remarkable Matcha green tea
straight from the sacred tea plantations of Japan. Not only is this unique
green tea high in beneficial antioxidants, it's great tasting as well. Unlike
many Matcha green teas, our brilliant jade-colored tea is hand-harvested and
granite ground to thoroughly preserve the health-promoting nutrients.

Shop online securely from the convenience of your home and save time and money.
I guarantee the quality of our products, if you have any problems or concerns,
contact customer service at:

US Phone Orders -
Please call 877.985.2695
Int'l Phone Orders -
Please call 847.985.2695

Train With the Best -- Use My Techniques in Your Own Practice
I have dabbled with certain aspects of Functional Medicine for many years but
never was able to develop a comprehensive approach that was easy to understand,
implement and follow. That is until I learned of Dr. Kalish's program, finally,
a successful model of Functional Medicine that you can apply.

Finally... Cut Your Exercise Time in Half...
Ditch those long hours of aerobic workouts! ... Spend just 10 minutes a day
doing this workout, and start seeing results quickly! Read my review of this
revolutionary patented program by Dr. Al Sears -- available to you right now!

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© Copyright Dr. Joseph Mercola, 2008. All Rights Reserved. This content may be
copied in full, as long as copyright, contact, and creation information is
given, only if used only in a not-for-profit format. If possible, I would also
appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to the newsletter. If
any other use is desired, written permission is required.Mercola.com
1443 W. Schaumburg Road, Suite 250
Schaumburg, IL 60194