[geocentrism] Fw: "Survivor: West Virginia Style."

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Edgar J. Steele" <steele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:19:16 +1000

I like this one.

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, we're planning to do our own show
entitled "Survivor: West Virginia Style."

The contestants will start in Wheeling; travel down to New Martinsville and
on to Parkersburg.  From there they will head over to Ripley and Odessa and
Summersville. They will then proceed south to Fayetteville, Beckley, then west
through Pineville, Williamson, Logan, Charleston and back to Wheeling.
Each will be driving a pink Volvo with New Jersey license plates and
large bumper stickers that read:
"I'm Gay"
 "NASCAR Sucks"
 "Go Pitt"
 "Copenhagen is for Idiots"
 "Hillary in 2008"
 "Deer Hunting is Murder"
 "Say No to Budweiser" and
 "I'm Here to Confiscate Your Guns."

 The first one to make it back to Wheeling alive wins.

10:26 AM