[geocentrism] Fw: [CL-UK] Speed of Light down to 6 miles a second

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:22:20 -0000

Dear All,
As I was clearing out my deleted e-mails when I came across this one from a
friend. If anyone wants to check out this subject I have left in the
relevant URL's

From: "Malcolm Bowden" <mb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CL-UK] Speed of Light down to 6 miles a second

> Dear Marc,
> The interferometer seems to be the actual experiment, so look this up on
the websites.
> The reference is -
> Comptes Rendus 1913 v 157 p 708-710 and 1410 - 1413
> "Sur la Preuve de la realite de l'ether lumineaux par l'experience de
l'interferographe tournant"

> I briefly refer to it in on my website <mbowden.info> and more fully in my
"True Science agrees with the Bible" when I am
> dealing with Relativity.
>
> He put a light source on a rotating table, split the beam and sent them
around it going in opposite directions, recombined
> them on a photographic plate to record any fringe movements. When the
table rotated, the fringe movements were in accordance
> with the speed of rotation of the table. This showed that in a completely
closed system, the aether acted as a permanent
> frame of reference through which the light had to move.
>
> I have also had correspondence with another linker who has said that
Einstein said that the aether could be overcome in his
> theory by a specific means. Others may have concluded that the theory
requires NO aether.
> I have always thought that this was one of his basic assumptions in his
theory as it is repeated so frequently.
> The real reason he produced his theory was to overcome the geocentric
explanation for the Michelson Morley experiment. Hence