[geocentrism] From Cheryl

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:03:00 +0000 (GMT)

I have received a request from Cheryl to be included in our forum discussions.
I will post part of what she said -

"I need somebody to communicate with about this subject.
"I'm reading  "The Biblical Astronomer" -- they say that the astronauts DID
land on the moon.  They are geocentrists.  They say the films of the astronauts
show they were in a vacuum.  They didn't deal with the boiling heat issue, the
hokey spacesuits.  I don't know what to think in every respect, but I have no
doubt that we've had a big lie foisted on us all.  I'm certain that this earth
is fixed and not turning.  Otherwise, NASA would have a boatload of films and
pictures to prove we are spinning and they'd be tripping over themselves to
point me to them.  Instead the silence is deafening.  Even the evolutionists
used to get out and dig around looking for fossils.  They didn't just assume
things were as Darwin said.  They would occasionally come up with hoaxes.  At
least they attempted to prove their theory.  These cosmologists think they
don't even have to prove or document their theory at all.

"If nothing else, it proves their utter incompetence, that they are just a
bunch of men taking tax dollars so they can play Star Trek and roar around the
atmosphere in their space shuttle."

I'm sure that you would all like to join me in welcoming Cheryl to our group.

(To post to the group, compose your e-mail and send to
geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to a posting, just use the "reply" button as normal.)