[geocentrism] Concave Earth Rant

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:58:07 +0000

Well, for what it's worth, I just thought I would voice that actually I'm getting seriously interested in the concave Earth, if it were true it would be intensely beautiful it would be beyond belief.

There is no such thing as geocentricism or heliocentrism, in a concave model, the Earth just is. I've looked at a lot of the science now, and the supposed proofs for convexity, and actually, I feel I can answer any question in defense of concave. If you want ask, just do so.

If it were really true, our globes that geography, science, hollywood (Star Trek movies) all bombard and teach us about would be one of the greatest deceptions ever known in recent times. We have been taught the total inverse of reality. Interestingly, the bible does not actually support a sphere either, I know many who say it does but let it be a challenge for you to find it.

And Genesis 1 hints quite strongly at the concave Earth regarding the waters. I know Peter was suggesting a anti-diluvian water mantle which many Creation-scientists try and say existed to accommodate for the waters which are described as being under the firmament and above. (Gen 1:6). However, in a concave Earth these waters are all the same because the firmament is within! Thus perfectly harmonizing with Genesis 1:21, which seems to indicate that sea creatures are in both sets of waters too.

"And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Although it doesn't seem to fit with 1:9!

"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."

Fascinating.

Best Wishes,

Steven.