[geocentrism] Re: Anti-evolution Website

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

I ve known about him for quite some time. In fact I have most if not all of his
books and videos....he puts together first rate videos with first rate graphics
and even pays close attention to western movies, shortly after the movie the
matrix was made he put together another interesting little flick that attempts
to make a correlation between the real world and the world of the
matrix.........yes the movie.....thing is he is Muslim and pushes the Islamic
faith..still curious though as he appears to be the only serious Muslim to
seriously engage creationisim. With professional grade media. However he is
most definitely a heliocentrist as are all the Muslims & Muslim commentaries I
know of.........