[geocentrism] Re: Anti-Christ

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 07:44:05 +1000

When we get an anti-pope, he is eventually labelled an anti-pope by those later
in history who have the authority to so do the labeling..  (providing the world
has enough history left for it to happen.)

Meanwhile people like myself who see an anti-pope, just have to avoid him like
the devil, and wait on the Lords good time to fix it.

God did not set up a democratic church..  That is what the anti-pope/s is/are
doing.. A one world church in diversity, supporting a One world Government
dictatorship in (pseudo democracy).

I cant find any evidence that this Ratzinger family has any Jewish tendencies.
The man seems just as at ease with islam as with the Judaists.  But who knows ,
with all the control of literature today, books burned, from libraries..  et
al.