[geocentrism] Re: 666 higher ground....?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:20:53 +0100 (BST)

Robert,

  I am lost, too.

  If you split numbers like you suggest, then you can read into the resulting
string of characters anything that you want.

  For instance,

  6    6    6   ==>    1    8    ==>   9

  1    8   ==>   8    1    (reading from right to left, as in Hebrew)   ==>
9   x   9

  So from 6  6  6  we get to  9  9  9, which is the emergency services number
in Britain.

  Perhaps I should call the police and report the Beast?

  I am even more convinced of my "reasoning" (cough) when I see that  9 9 9
==>  2  7  ==>  9.  So  666 = 9  and  999 = 9.  Therefore 9 must be divine
(why, it even rhymes)!!

  The number 666, refers to something specific. It cannot be broken down into
positional constituents (they are not even mathematical constituents, but
repetitions) and be said to have any meaning other than in the eyes of the one
who has played with the number.

  Numbers do not "exist" in their own right. Even "real" numbers are imaginary,
even though "imaginary" numbers are real.

  Well, enough playing on words (and numbers), you know what I am saying.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin: .5in; mso-footer-margin: .5in; mso-paper-source: 0; }
P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan;
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent:
""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"  }
 DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times
New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan;
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single  }  A:visited {
  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
 COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single  }
P.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New
Roman"  }  LI.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family:
"Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-pagination: widow-orphan;
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman";
mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";
mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  SPAN.apple-style-span
{   mso-style-name: apple-style-span  }  SPAN.apple-converted-space {
mso-style-name: apple-converted-space  }  SPAN.EmailStyle21 {   COLOR: navy;
mso-style-type:
 personal-reply; mso-ansi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial;
mso-hansi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial  }  DIV.Section1 {
page: Section1  }      Robert I am a bit lost here.  when you split the
sixes..verse 18.
    18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of
the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred
sixty-six.
  Are you saying that the DH interpretation is in error by 6 hundreds 6 tens
and 6? Or are you importing alternative symbolisms?

   "..it is the number of his name.."   defines a combination, rather than a
repeated  series..