[GeoStL] Re: www.waymarking.com

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:58:25 -0500

From the Waymarking FAQ page:

What happens to all the old locationless caches?

We are inviting all locationless cache owners to transfer their active cache to
the new site, provided it fits within the general concept of waymarking. We're
giving a 2 month grace period for locationless cache owners to step up and
convert their listings. After that it will be open season at Waymarking.com for
these category themes. On January 1st, 2006, we will be archiving all
locationless cache listings on Geocaching.com. All previous find logs will be
preserved.