[GeoStL] updated topo, poi, and trail maps

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 23:55:49 -0500

-
http://webpages.charter.net/jbensman/Maps.htm

I uploaded updated zip files tonight.  If you already have my maps
installed, just take the zip files and replace the files on your computer.

Lots of new stuff in the trail files. MDC updated their files with
boundaries of Conservation Areas.  The one for Labarque Hills CA is rather
interesting.  I also added trail maps for other states.  I am in the middle
of doing the CO one.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!