[GeoStL] Re: thunder

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jen Guyer <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, just got back from the "Tour of Old St.
> Peters". I will have to spend
> more time mapping this one out! I found lots of
> neat parks, a couple of
> produce stands, some cool cache hiding spots,
> but no tank.
>
> Robin-I think I might have to take you up on
> your GPS offer!

  It's yours, though I might have to have my son
deliver it today.  Can he meet you somewhere?
Plus, we won't need it this weekend, either - too
much other stuff going on.  If I need it before
the BC meeting, I'll contact you, but it's unlikely.

=====

Robin

Visit my page!  http://freydis.cs.net

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.