[GeoStL] Re: test....

  • From: "glenn l nash" <glennnash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:45:29 -0700

-

seemes a little slow and low volume but i guess that is because of the great
weather today.

Checked on LAURA AND SHE LOOKS WONDERFUL.

Want to than everyone for the maturity in recognizing what topics are
considered "off List" here. I really havent seen the continued discussions of
things that have no place on this list like in the past.

I guess y'all are using your common sense and realized that generally,
politics, religion, some brands of batteries are just to volitile to discuss on
a geocaching list and kept the nonsence down to a tollerable three notes. Good
work for taking such things to private email. I guess most folks have a
seperate list for politics and the like..

Cheers and keep up the good work.

glenn '