[GeoStL] survey invitation

  • From: Raji S <s.raji174@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:40:21 +1200

-
Hello everyone!
I?m Raji, a  business student currently doing an assignment in understanding
the use of e commerce. I?m conducting a research to gather information for
my assignment .
I would appreciate if you could spare about 5-10 minutes on this survey to
understand the importance of e commerce.

The information gathered in the survey and your identity will be kept
strictly confidential. The results of the research will collate all the
information as a whole and the reporting will be done after analysis on an
overall basis, and not on an individual basis.

If you would like to take part in this survey please click on the following
link
http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=HKHLNO_d2537a06<http://www.kwiksurveys.com/?s=HKHLNO_d2537a06>

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Raji

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->