[GeoStL] Re: stat page

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 00:50:11 -0600

-
A quick question on paid membership.  The information provided refers to
household, but not family membership.  While I'm the only one in our
household that admits to geocaching (Friend Wife does occasionally hunt for
a cache), my grandcritters Michael (Squire Mikal) and Alex occasionally
geocache with me, but live in a different household.  Can household be
interpreted as family?  I would sign the boys up as a family membership, if
I can, but if I have to I will sign up two household memberships.  It
doesn't matter very much, since SLAGA will get the other 5 bucks anyway as a
donation, but I am concerned about other extended families who might be
concerned about costs.  I have delayed sending in my membership to get this
answered.

Wayne
aka Arthur TOAFK