[GeoStL] Re: souvenirs

  • From: "Mr. President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:38:52 -0600

Susie, you might want to ask Jim.  Someone sold one on EBAY for $2.50. :D

To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] souvenirs
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:44:37 -0500
From: szcue@xxxxxxx

Thanks to Laurie for pointing out the artwork features when you click on the
state souvenirs on GC.com.  I think they should use that part instead of what
is showing.

Here's a question or someone can explain.  We were awarded a souvenir.. Granted
it was for a virtual cache that we did, but still, it was on our cache profile
for about a week. Then when groundspeak did the last update, it was gone.

Why would they give a souvenir, then take it away?  No big deal, just curious,
was it taken away because we logged a virtual?

Susie ~ Quailman2