[GeoStL] Re: slaga recent logs

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:19:48 -0600

-
The latest geocaching.com updates have killed way too many things. The GSAK
community is dealing with that issue now.  From what we can tell and are
being told, GroundSpeak is continuing to address the issues from their
latest set of changes and until they get everything stable, it really makes
no sense for anyone to attempt to do anything.  Once geocaching.com is
stable (they promise not to change anything), I'll work with Mike Griffin
and look at the scripts to see if we can do anything.  Neither of us are
CGI/Perl programmers but I may be able to work out something.  Right now,
it's just a wait and see from our side.  No promises are made other than
that I will look at it.
Steve

It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you make
along the way

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> Just noticed that the latest rounds of groundspeak updates messed up the
> SLAGA recent logs page. Too bad, that was one of the best pages going.
>
> Oh well, all in the name of progress i guess.  The changes also messed up a
> whole bunch of my reviewing tools too. :(
>

> Glenn

>  Missouri Geocaching land policies --> http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84
>  Missouri Geocachers Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php

from this