[GeoStL] picnic prize thanks & goodbye to lildevil message

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

        just so you guy's know yes i opted out of being on the picnic commitee
this year.but the good news is that i have found a donator for a picnic prize.i
would like to thank pam at south 94 bait and tackle located in weldon springs
missouri.she is the owner and operator of the closest drink bait and gear shop
to the busch wildlife caches.she didn't say what she would donate but said we
have something coming to look forward to.i will contact my boss and see if i
can get some prizes for handout.
       also need some info abut what our status as to becoming a not for profit
organization.have we decided yet to set forth and apply or just kick back and
see what happens.this is now going close to the third year for geocaching so it
should be time for us to be recognized.more publicity means better things for
us in the long run.hope all is going well with the group and will see you in
the fall.
      right now i am with out geowheels so no action for me.also if anyone
cares lildevil has now parted the group,she has moved to southern misery for a
new life ahead of her.i hope her the best and it was a fun 1 1/2 years of
caching with her.i am going to miss her,but it is now time to find a new
geocacher to partner with,do i have any takers.thanks pntball