[GeoStL] importing waypoints into Streets and Trips

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:21:08 -0700 (PDT)

-
I am just starting to play with S&T and can not seem
to get the waypoints (caches) into S&T.  I opened up
my gpx file in GSAK and exported a csv file.  I am now
trying to import it into S&T.

I am using Import Data Wizard.  I select the csv (txt)
file.  Make sure that it is Matching records to Lat
and Long.  Then I select finish and I get a message
stating No records in the set were matched.  Do I need
to set something up in S&T so it will match the Lat &
Long with the Lat & Long of the waypoint?

Any help appreciated.

Jeff