[GeoStL] Re: *gln and family

  • From: Robyn Berkley <robynberkley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'll add my condolences again here...So sorry to hear of your son's death...

...Peace...it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble
or hard work, it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in
your heart...(author unknown)

Robyn A. Berkley, Ph.D.
Associate Professor - Southern Illinois University Edwardsville

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:52 PM, "milwginny@xxxxxxx" <milwginny@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

How terrible for you both, Glenn and JoAnn. Please know you are being held
in prayer.
Peace, GInny (ginjohn)