[GeoSTL] Re: geostl business cards?

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:05:53 -0500

The local news would be me. That's my name at the top of the page.  I
changed the little icon to location less cache. Somehow, I think if folks
miss the great big red letters that say "do not hunt this cache...."  They
will also miss the very small difference in the icon. But there it is. Also,
you can also contribute to SLAGA from the link at the bottom of this email
"to contribute to SLAGA" or from the palpal  or "donate" links from the
local news cache and several of my other cache pages. Thank you very much
for any contributions anyone would care to make. You can also specify what
project you would like to contribute to also, web page, cards or whatever.

Thank  you again,

Glenn
From the Local News and a few more.