[GeoStL] Re: geocoin orders

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:16:47 -0600

-
Mike,  My experience has been that many coins are either priced to include
shipping or are sold through sites that charge a per order fee.  If you want
to save on shipping the best way to make it work is to have one person buy
and the others pay the buyer.  Most sellers aren't going to be willing to
pull 5 or 6 orders and ship them together.