[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V6 #307

  • From: thistle coney <kabukibadger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:19:41 -0800 (PST)

Yawteg:
  Sorry, its within 200 feet of an established cache (Penguin Puffin) Besides,
 you'll find that that bucket is an enrichment item, and will be taken down in
a day or two; though a random geocacher or six might be good bear enrichment!

-Thystle

Sun, 11 Nov 2007 Volume: 06  Issue: 307

In This Issue:
  [GeoStL] New Cache Hiding Spot
  [GeoStL] Re: New Cache Hiding Spot

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:23:02 -0600
From: "Andrew Senger"
Subject: [GeoStL] New Cache Hiding Spot

Found a great hiding spot at the zoo today.  I'm still waiting on
approval from the Park Rangers.  I hesitate to give you all a sneak
peek.  The good thing about it is that you never have to worry about
it being muggled.  However, waiting for muggles to not notice you
would be next to impossible.

What do you all think?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=54b9323c-c526-425c-b0bf-54266a73ac03&IID=7cce58c2-e8bf-4b8b-8559-b8d700e9f908

--