[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: NGR...cache kitties

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:54:17 -0500

Bernie, I do have a life and, unfortunately, I also have a sense of humor
that isn't always apparent to everyone else.  It is obvious that you've
never watched 'My name is Earl'.  I know you and know that 1) you wouldn't
hurt a kitten and 2) you wouldn't knowingly eat one either.  I wasn't upset
or offended.  I do happen to like cats and kittens, wouldn't think of eating
one myself, and am glad that Arlene took them in.   Peace...

Steve Bromley

It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.

 <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>

  _____