[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Auto:710?

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:03:57 -0500

There are several other organizations/businesses in St. Louis that present
Geocaching classes.  If they can spread the word, the I'm glad to have them
do it.

Steve Bromley

It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.

 <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>

  _____