[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Molly Update

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:52:52 -0500

Tim,

That is the best news I've heard in weeks.  Every time I see a Golden, I
think of Molly and wonder how she is doing.  She'll be in my prayers.
Thanks for letting us know how she's doing.

Steve Bromley

It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.

 <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>

  _____