[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Fw: SLAGA July Email Blast for ...

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 22:36:09 -0500

Nancy,

Sorry, the nominations won't be announced until everyone has responded.  We
already have at least one or two people accepting for each position.  After
June 30th, nominations are closed and if we didn't have sufficient nominees,
the By-Laws already cover that circumstance.  Don't worry, we are good.
You'll just have to wait like everyone else.  :-)

Steve Bromley

It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.

 <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>

  _____