[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Friday Caching - Manchester Area & GOC

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 19:28:40 -0500

Joyce,

When you select print, use the "Grid Columns" option.  At the bottom of the
dialog box there will be an option for a "Custom Column".  Select the
checkbox and key in the following values in each of the boxes:

Heading:           Custom

Length:             100

Special Tags:    %hint/%usernote

The Special Tags values will give you the hints and any user notes you have
entered up to 100 characters.

Does this give you what you need?