[GeoStL] Re: gc.com-I absolutely HATE the new layout!!!!

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:42:44 -0500

-
I don't particularly like the new layout, either.  Where companies are
going to sleeker looks, GC seemed to take a step back on the look.

I know that they've been talking about an updated version of the site
for over a year now.  I'm assuming the new updates are headed that
way, and it's possible the layout is simply a default look with
possibilities of setting the looks up the way you want it to (similar
to a My Yahoo or My Google site).

I don't use printable sheets any more, but when I did, I used the "no
logs" PDF download to do such.  Have those also changed with the
update, or do they look the same?

Andrew (all of yawetag; 1/3 of Team S.A.G.E.)

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger