[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 20:53:42 -0600

- The MOGA Staff freezing during the awards ceremony? The participants would not expect that. And it would be less likely that anyone would be injured than if it were done when we are supposed to be loading waypoints for the competitors. Of course broadcasting it on the forum would tend to ruin the surprise factor.

If it was done at MOGA who would it be done in front of? I thought the point of the flash mob events was to do something unexpected in an area where 'normal' people would be around. Now if it was done with the MOGA crowd on a fireld trip of sorts into a populated area then that would be GREAT!

From: christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:16:40 -0600