[GeoStL] Re: donuts

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 05:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

OK while SLAGA is talking about Krispy Kreme, I am down here in Randolph COunty
southern IL and like an hour drive away from any Krispy Kreme.Y'all dont know
how lucky y'all got it.
Come to think of it, I am an hour drive from any place that is good.... Halfway
between STL and Carbondale... I can't get any farther away from any major town.
It is a great place to live though.  I don't think I could stand living in the
STL or Metro east area.  The freeways would drive me crazy if I had to drive
them everyday, I guess that is why Geocaching is so popular with SLAGA... LOL.

Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
EXACTLY!! Specially Krispy Cream ones.

At 06:24 PM 6/10/2005, Debra Younger wrote:

>There is no time limit on eating donuts!

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List Info. http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
Mail List FAQ's: http://www.freelists.org/help/questions.html
Subject field

Joe Taylor
Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Discover Yahoo!