[GeoStL] Re: donuts

OK while SLAGA is talking about Krispy Kreme, I am down here in Randolph COunty
southern IL and like an hour drive away from any Krispy Kreme.Y'all dont know
how lucky y'all got it.

Come to think of it, I am an hour drive from any place that is good.... Halfway
between STL and Carbondale... I can't get any farther away from any major town.

It is a great place to live though.  I don't think I could stand living in the
STL or Metro east area.  The freeways would drive me crazy if I had to drive
them everyday, I guess that is why Geocaching is so popular with SLAGA... LOL.

Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
EXACTLY!! Specially Krispy Cream ones.

glenn

At 06:24 PM 6/10/2005, Debra Younger wrote:

>There is no time limit on eating donuts!
>
>chiefgirl

Subject field

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Discover Yahoo!