[GeoStL] Re: cool online scavanger hunt

  • From: Nancy Cooper <nbcooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:10:33 -0500

-
Went to Walmart this morning - found the same playhouse and had to get it - took two trips to get it home but I'll start building the chair, toybox, and stools this afternoon and then tomorrow we'll go over and start on the house. It's about 100+ pieces of wood right now and several hundred screws!! :-)

Can't wait to start on the fun!

On Jul 22, 2008, at 9:42 AM, Andrew Senger wrote:

-
I didn't have to register to play.  http://www.scavengerthegame.com

----
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
from the moGeo Forums.

Guitar Nutz wrote ...
"... there is a cool online scavanger hunt game you can play.
http://www.perseuspromos.com/scavenger/  "

not affiliated, it's just interesting. requires registration but you can
just make stuff up.