[GeoStL] b'fast time

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:22:51 -0600

-
Uh, ummmm, I was planning to get up early Saturday (yesterday) for b'fast but by the time i remembered that i forgot to do it , it was dinner time.

I will (or anybody for that matter) will announce a b'fast time pretty soon. i have to work several days this next week so maybe next W/E.

glenn

At 07:18 PM 1/19/2003 -0600, you wrote:

You are a little late with your warning! Paul Revere you are not! lol

By the way, what happened to the talk about having breakfast meetings to teach new people how to use their gps? Did I miss something?