[GeoStL] Re: beautiful photo, FYI

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:19:50 -0600

Uh oh, this isn't directly  related to geocaching either, but it is related to
a previous post.

I forgot who circulated the gorgeous photo of deer in a forest fire last week,
but I thought you all might be interested in this.  I work for a community
college and a couple nights ago I was checking out the new text for our biology
classes. At the beginning of the first chapter is a large version of this very
photo, with a little explanation.  The proper photo credit is in the back of
the book.

Susan