[GeoStL] Re: batteries RE: Re: quiet

  • From: "glenn l nash" <glennnash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:27:42 -0800

-
 As jim says, it is very bad to put disposable diapers in the landfill. They
suck all the water out of the earth and make a terrable mess. AThat is why i
save them up for several weeks in the basement then burn them in the back year
in a barrell. It is fast, easy and it saves on firewood when we take a supply
camping, and the plastic makes a really cool black smoke.

glenn
"save the spotted cow"