[GeoStL] another group hunt

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:06:36 -0600

-
from another good geocaching list...
----------------------

Well here it is the GEOCACHE CRUISE. It will be a wonderful seven day
cruise to the
Exotic Western Caribbean. We will be sailing on a Carnival Ship the
INSPIRATION. We
will set sail from Tampa, Florida for a seven fun filled days on
August 29, 2004; returning
to Tampa on September 5th.

WE WILL BE STOPPING AT NOT 2, NOT 3 BUT 4 PORT OF CALLS.

The first will be Grand Cayman where there are about 12 cache sites.
The second port of
call will be the island of Costa Maya, Mexico. As far as I can see
there are none there, but
that doesn't have to be the case when we leave. There we can just
relax and do some
swimming on a wonderful sandy beach where the water is swimming pool
clear. Then on
to Cozumel, Mexico where there are about 20 different places to check
out. From there to
Belize City, Belize. In that small country there are about 9 places
to go.

FOR A TOTAL OF 41 DIFFERENT CACHE SITES TO SEARCH OUT.

This is a very good cruise and so much to do and see.  Now for the
price.... Remember the
price includes all meals, entertainment and your private
accommodations along with a
whole pile of special services to add to your enjoyment. We can go on
this 7 day (sleeping 7
nights on board ship) Western Caribbean cruise for $362.50 per person
(Double Occupancy) plus taxes
and fees of $190.90 each for an Inside Stateroom.
Add $100.00 each and you get an Ocean View with a picture window.

Just for you if you book now!
      * $75.00 on board credit (per stateroom)
      * Champagne & Chocolate Welcome Gift
      * Bottle of wine
           Non Alcoholic Beverage can be Requested
      * One of a kind custom designed T-Shirt

We will be working with Worldwide Holiday Cruises in Olympia WA to
coordinate our
reservations and the details ( they'll help each of us find a good
deal on air, even a pre or
post night hotel if we need it). There web is
WWW.worldwideholidaycruises.com or call
them direct at 1-800472-1767 (if you live in the Olympia area try 956-
9700).
There e-mail address is: hotcruisedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Give them a call or e-mail me at: whcroger@xxxxxxxxxxx
Better hurry for there is only a limited number of cabins at this
price.
To find out more about Carnival Cruise Line & the ship (Inspiration)
go to the web site:
<http://www.carnival.com/Ships/ships.asp?select=IS>http://www.carnival.com/Ships/ships.asp?select=IS you can take a
ship tour there.
Remember this is open to all family & friends for they are more then
welcome to join us.
(They don't have to go geocaching with us unless they want to- lots
of things for them to
enjoy too) I will be leaving a posting now and then with more info.
So lets all start
planning and making those bookings for this wonderful Geocache cruise
in the sun for the
end of August.
Hope to see you all on ship.

Support WSGA -- Become a member! -- www.geocachingwa.org