[GeoStL] Re: Y'all Disappoint Me

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:02:40 -0600

-
Nancy,

That's the difference between us old guys and the youngun's. They just hop
in the car and go helter skelter around in the woods, without any long term
planning. While us "experienced" guys sit down and plan out an attack. But
first we go to McDonalds for our coffee and read the paper. Depending what
time we get back, we may need a nap before lunch and the heavy planning.
Once we have our day of caching planned, it's time for Matlock and then
we're out the door! But wait; it's 1 o'clock. That's too late to do anything
major like caching, so we put the GPS away, watch another hour of Matlock,
and now we're ready to go first thing in the morning (unless something else
comes up, like breakfast at McDonalds). Just watch for our flurry of logs
next week!