[GeoStL] What a contrast!

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:49:21 -0600

I was reading the recent logs and had to laugh.. I was looking at this cache
which has several no finds because it sounds like the water rose up and swept
it down stream.. What I was laughing at was the number of finds on this page..
Then, there's Bruce.. It almost looks like a mistake.. I edited the logs here
to keep it short but the finds are what cracks me up.. I wonder what others
think when they are reading the logs....

March 29 by GreenBayPackersOKC (19 found)
On a beautiful but cool ...... <Blah Blah Blah> I fear this cache is missing in
action.

March 21 by Joe Hank (26 found)
My son and I were in Oklahoma City <Blah Blah Blah>  perhaps the cache had been
washed away.

March 20 by BruceS (2112 found)
If this cache was in the small trees I think it was in I think the cache got
swept away when the water in the creek came up. Lots of debris hanging quite
aways up these trees.
     March 21 by Joe Hank (26 found)
    My son and I were in Oklahoma City for the NCAA Basketball Tournament and
took the opportunity to do some geocaching. This was going to be our 6th find
of the day, but we couldn't find it. We searched for about 20 minutes. It looks
like the stream has been up four feet in the last couple days and we thought
perhaps the cache had been washed away.

     March 20 by BruceS (2112 found)
    If this cache was in the small trees I think it was in I think the cache
got swept away when the water in the creek came up. Lots of debris hanging
quite aways up these trees.

    BruceS
    St Peters, Mo

March 10 by jaytee (16 found)
Kinda cool out today, but still a pretty day. I found cache in good condition
and very full.
TNLN.

Mike

"Insert useless tagline here"