[GeoStL] We're getting well known!

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GC-maillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:22:18 -0600

Orig. message: (S/B St. Charles, MO)
     Topic:   NEWBIE
            geoace750
            Geocacher  posted December 19, 2002 05:52 AM December 19, 2002
05:52 AM
            New to geocaching. I will be getting a GArmin Etrex Legand for
Christmas. When it warms up I will be geocaching on my motorcycle,until then I
will be using the cage(car). I would like to meet any ST. Charles Geocachers.E-
mail me at
            Balesg424@xxxxxxx Any and all help welcome.

Then this reply and another by someone named Glenn

            rdw

            Smokin' Squirrel  posted December 28, 2002 05:56 AM December 28,
2002 05:56 AM
            geoace,

            You are in very good place to start caching. SLAGA (St. Louis Area
Geocaching Association, I think) is a large and very active group. They place
group caches, they go on group hunts, they do it all. Check out the website at
http://www.GeostL.com

            I'm sure you can find somebody willing to help you get started.

            rdw
2001

            GLNash

            Charter Member  posted January 10, 2003 08:13 PM January 10, 2003
08:13 PM
            SLAGA & st. charles

            and they have a very active newsgroup that you can join right on
their home page.

            I hear that thay are a very gabby bunch.

            glenn
            st. louis,mo

            **Glenn, St. Louis, Mo

      Is that a giant marshmellow Glenn's holding?