[GeoStL] Re: Weldon Spring Caches

  • From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:23:16 -0500

-
Mike (Tolleybrew),
Suggestion, put whatever caches you want to adopt out on here and I am sure someone will step up to help on this because we all want to see the caches to pretty well stay in the St. Louis area up and running. Even though MDC has come up with new rules for caching. I am helping Bernie on 3 of his so post them and see what happens. Ed NØWNV

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php